Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 29-11-2006 , 05:15 AM

Android...

This is my android I have been working on for a few days. Here are some test renders I did... Any critiques would be great!!!

user added image

user added image

user added image

One thing that I have noticed is that the face may look a little too manly for the body.... other than that its up to you guys to see whats wrong.... also Ill post some wires tomorrow because its getting a little late tonight!

# 2 29-11-2006 , 07:10 AM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Unreal_Cruelty

Yeah the face needs to be softer looking, some thoughts would be to round the cheeks out again so they arent as gaunt, and possibly add some fuller lips.

Cheers
Jay

# 3 29-11-2006 , 05:52 PM
thanks for your help jay.... ill post the updates later tomorrow.... lots of work today for school!! thanks again

# 4 29-11-2006 , 06:14 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Cool, No Probs

Jay