Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 16 07-07-2007 , 10:30 PM
Jr.Who

Originally posted by gster123
What is the point of this thread? To show how many files you haveÉ?

Pretty much. user added image

# 17 08-07-2007 , 07:41 AM

Originally posted by Jr.Who
Pretty much. user added image

look at the first post, the thread was initally for helping someone with a problem, not "how many files have you got on your PC?"

Pointless

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 18 09-07-2007 , 12:56 PM
gster123 > 'look at the first post, the thread was initally for helping someone with a problem, not "how many files have you got on your PC?"'

Here some trivia user added image So far only 23.5% of posts have actually something to do with aiding my quest.

gster123 > 'Architect - Sorry I dont know of a programme to that will tell you when it was deleted, unless you mean the recycle bin?? as thet tells you in the porperties the date that it was deleted but its probably not what your after.'

Nah, I'm not after the recycle bin. I never use it for some reason and I leave it recycled (I'm regretting that).

I was after a program that can read your FAT and somehow through some very elite coding tell you when you've deleted the file. All of the file recovery apps I've tried doesn't tell you this and since my drive is littered with bits and pieces of junk from use, any chance of me finding files that may have been deleted (remember by switch went nuts, I didn't know wether I've lost anything or not) manually is virutally nil.

Jr.Who > 'lol, you PC users have to wait for it to tell you how many files there is?!'

Believe it or not, the process which Windows goes through to check how many files you have as well as your free disk space is actually very cpu intensive.

C. P. U. Its not a big processor... Its a series of pipes!
# 19 09-07-2007 , 01:42 PM
I didnt think that it would be what your after, but at least my post got the thread back on course otherwise it would have turned into a "ive got more files than you" thread, well it already did.

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle