Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 04-12-2008 , 09:42 PM
Head of 3d Admedia

vista boot up errors

recently got attacked by a virus and after removing got this errors whenever i boot up windows. im i likely to encounter any problems?

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 05-12-2008 , 05:34 AM
Super Moderator
Hmm, not sure about that .dll, doesn't seem like an actual system file to me. I think there could still be malicious crap in your system, do another scan. Personally I use a Spybot and Kaspersky combo.

- Genny
# 3 05-12-2008 , 03:04 PM
Run msconfig (if its still around in Vista) from "run apps" and take a look at what loads during boot. If you find entries with the names of the modules, delete them. The error messages may be a result of malware-affected config files trying to load the removed malware, and since they have be removed, you get an error saying that the files cannot be found.

It is a good idea to do another check to see if you have the malware 100% removed as GecT suggested.

C. P. U. Its not a big processor... Its a series of pipes!