Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 21-02-2003 , 01:17 AM

There and back agian...

Well, I've been gone for a very long time and now I am back. I almost even forgot about my site. user added image But I am back now, my computer when to sh*t and took me 30 mins on Soyo, till I got transfered and then the fifth person told me I had to call a whole nother number!!! user added image But finnally got to them today. Still might have to send back the CPU, but I will be back on. As I have stated on my "forum of the forum" address on my site, I have taken care of the problem members.

Hence the title of the topic. Alot has changed since I was gone. And in a good way to.... Very cool Kevin user added image I think your new title should be "your loyal admin"

Glad to be back agian......
user added image

How to fly:
"...aim for the ground and miss..."