Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 30-05-2005 , 05:51 PM
Subscriber

This is a T rex Im working on for portfolio

Hi everyone well heres a t rex modle i made usig kurts dvd. i plan to use it for animation for a demo reel any suggestions or critiques are welcomed thanks

Attached Thumbnails

RC
# 2 30-05-2005 , 08:37 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
Well, Havoc...

Your T-Rex looks real good, but you should improve some parts, like the proportion. A T-Rex don't have a head of that size(BIG). You could add spinal...uhhh...outskinned bones.
Without that, everything is great.

See you later!

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

Tibia is the best MMORPG that i've ever seen...xD
# 3 31-05-2005 , 12:53 AM
Banned
Wow it looks real good. Nice job!

# 4 31-05-2005 , 01:00 AM
Subscriber
Hey, I like it alot. But could you post a pic without the selection lines on it? Just to see where the bones portrude, where shoulder blades are at, creases, etc.? Great work by the way.

# 5 31-05-2005 , 07:14 AM
Subscriber
I like the big head... btw, "Sue" had a pretty huge noggin:
user added image

Having never scene a live T Rex I can't say if the proportions are off or not. I would think that with a head and body that size, the legs would have to be massive to support them.

I've seen a few dinos here so if you run into problems search the forum. Keep up the nice work.

AIM: mhcannonDMC

"If you love your job, you'll never work another day in your life."