Snowman

Snowman

Final Image

user added image

Before Compositing:

user added image

Wireframe:

user added image

Last edited by nemuro; 26-11-2006 at 07:05 AM.
# 2 26-11-2006 , 09:06 PM
i think you might want to think about including a back light (a light behind and slightly above your character) when rendering, that'll help the darker parts of your character (like the pan-hat)pop out a little after you composite it with the dark background and snow... other than that, very festive. good job.

Accept no substitutions.
# 3 27-11-2006 , 02:11 AM

Originally posted by NeoStrider
i think you might want to think about including a back light (a light behind and slightly above your character) when rendering, that'll help the darker parts of your character (like the pan-hat)pop out a little after you composite it with the dark background and snow... other than that, very festive. good job.

Yes, I should have put a backlit to that pan to make it apear even on the dark background, but I was in a hurry and I forgot to do that.

I have some lights around the lowerpart of the big snowball on the base, because it had some dark spots there too, maybe that's why the snow looks like tinfoil, should have excluded those lights from illuminating the ground, but again I was in a hurry, will do better next time.

Thanks for the advices.