Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 121 27-10-2006 , 01:19 PM
Subscriber
I do not know how we got here. I have dwelled on it many a times. A god or two or three or many more.. sure. Who knows. But who came up with heaven and hell. the first person who understood scare-tactics i suppose.. but I believe once we die we will be reborn again. Depending upon what animal you are born as. it could be a day before your little creature self gets eaten by a bird or it could be a 100 years until you are a old and weak elephant eaten by lions, who knows. But I think we do not leave this world for we are trapped here until we kill off all the animals then we will slowly die off as well.

All humans have many animal insticts and characteristics.
Maybe over the course of time your, trapped on this earth, "entity" learns the abilities of what animals its been in. The curious monkey, the fear striking bear, the might of a lion, the food saving squirrel. etc... Evolution could be a possibility but not probably. Big Bang makes me think of what happens after a m-80 goes off. Gods are from the psyche. A few thousand years from now, old religions will be exstinct or so far from where they started they would be a entirely different belief. This is only in my honest opinion.

26 and neither, my dog thinks it's chocolate.

# 122 28-10-2006 , 08:07 AM
Subscriber
I'm 44.

My dad was a minister and theological professor. Therefore I was obligated to become an athiest! user added image

No, actually I only believe in stark, raw nature. I believe I was born, I live, and then I'll die. Period. Nothing comes after this. This doesn't bother me at all. It's nature.
Just my opnion of course.
My father and I have debated this a lot, always with respect for each others' viewpoint, and it has made us closer.

Cheers
Moak62

# 123 28-10-2006 , 08:13 AM
Subscriber
Yeah.
Religion seems to bring the weirdest outta the people.

I believe in moistured toilet paper.
Ole.

Gr.
M.

too_tough_to_die@mac.com (AIM)
Always up for a chat !
# 124 28-10-2006 , 10:11 AM
Subscriber
Did adam and eve have a belly button?

# 125 28-10-2006 , 11:53 AM
well, Adam and eve were playing around with an electric drill when they were 30.........user added image

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com
# 126 28-10-2006 , 12:16 PM
Subscriber
I heard belly buttons came from when someone placed their fist in each adam and eve's stomach to give them their first food and it left a scar which is our belly button :attn:

# 127 28-10-2006 , 04:44 PM
Subscriber
No no no.
God made man.
Than made the woman through the man.
So Adam is missing a rib and has NO belly button! Eve has no belly button eighther.
This is because we could recognise them in the afterlife, for they are the only people with this strange property.

M.

too_tough_to_die@mac.com (AIM)
Always up for a chat !
# 128 31-10-2006 , 08:39 AM
Subscriber
what we do have in common with animals is (and now for something completely different) a coming extinction, who knows what to call it, pollution. Holocaust, Apocalypse, McDonald's or Star bucks. (or is that 'star wars'?)

which makes me wonder, do animals have a religion, and don't give me that 'they don't think' or 'they are not capable' there must be something that guides their way in the world, and I don't mean necessarily a 'higher power.'

personally i just sort of float about irresponsibly but I don't hurt anyone and I do tread carefully trying not to make ripples or leave tracks in the sand.

take it easy and life will be easy
# 129 31-10-2006 , 03:38 PM
well, i think that if animals do have a religion, it proves a god is real. But since we dont know.......oh well
and also, how can gods be over so many civilizations beliefs?
i dont know..... i dont want to know user added image
one thing though, God/esses are identified as a higher power correct? maybe the original god was some sort of emporer and was not mistic, but the name God is all we know today... maybe god was once a person, and doesnt live (or rule) anymore, and he is just memory of this emporer? i dont know if that made sense though, haha....
but you cannot get something from nothing, so the question still stays "What created us?" and "Are we real or just my thoughts.... and who created my thoughts?" lol
-andy

www.joopson.com
# 130 31-10-2006 , 07:07 PM
Subscriber
hmm?? how did I back on this thread? Anyway Joopson, this what I figure..,

civilizations have gods because without them there would be no rules of conduct, we behave in the way our GODs do (or are supposed to hence good and bad) this is why every civilization has 'gods'. call them the spiritual police if you like, but recently they have became en excise for governments to control people and kill people in the name of... ALL countries are doing it except the communist countries and they just straight out put anyone in jail if they speak out openly (too much) about religion because the rulers of those countries consider the gods a threat to their leadership.

Your analogy of 'once god was a ruler' is very reminiscent of 'once god was an alien who landed here and helped th Egyptians and Mayan (pun) civilizations construct their pyramids. It is an old theory that one but certainly an interesting one.

user added image

# 131 31-10-2006 , 07:56 PM
who doesnt love a good Maya pun? haha
but yeah, that is basically the theory i was thinking about, user added image
-andy

www.joopson.com
# 132 31-10-2006 , 08:30 PM
Subscriber
OK, here's another theory that might be popular with the musicians out there, me being sort of one i think I may have made this up or I read it when i was about 15, don't know. BUT.., according to the bible which I guess is a bunch of stories that had to originate from somewhere, according to it anyway, .., 'first there was the word (interesting considering that Lao Tzu, THE Taoist who wrote the Tao Te Ching, says the word that can be SPOKEN is not the true word), well what is 'the word' maybe it is a musical tone and God is a musician if not just outright music, the music of the spheres, the celestial chimes, pure vibration, the rest is politics.

what d' yu reckon??

# 133 31-10-2006 , 09:16 PM
oooh,,, that theory seems a bit sketchy...
it seems like some bored drugged kid was like "Hey, god's a musician and we are all notes" haha
it just doesnt seem logical to me.
idk
-Andy
But thanks for those ideas, i never heard that one before! user added image

www.joopson.com
# 134 31-10-2006 , 09:29 PM
Subscriber
hey, described me to the letter, except I wasn't bored, I was in about three bands at the time. but on a hell of a lot of... lollies. Actually it is an idea , that sits well with many, hence the term 'the music if the spheres.' but you may need to talk to Pythagoras (he coined that phrase) about that one, but then again, he may have been a doped out kid saying we're all just a bunch of notes too. user added image

# 135 31-10-2006 , 11:47 PM
Subscriber
Ok this is getting a little off topic lol... answer the gentlemans question, do you fold or crush?

A great mod for Jedi academy www.moviebattles.com

Computer Rig-

64-bit vista
23.5 inch LCD + a 19 inch
Q6600 intell qaud
4 gigs of ddr2 ram
8800GTS 512 video card @700mhz