Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 16 01-02-2005 , 10:48 PM
Subscriber
Plus if you could get Danny or some one to do some MEL script videos or just more videos your cup Will runnith over and will Thirst no more user added image

# 17 02-02-2005 , 01:40 AM
The prices are reasonable but i wish there was a way to buy only the number of points you need for a specific tutorial.

Say(these are all guesses, not exact) you need a total of 37 points for a specific tutorial in its entirety, you only want that one, but you dont want to get the 50 point set because you dont want the ectra 13, or dont plan on needing them for a while...

Theres been a few times i wished i coudl just buy a single tutorial.

# 18 02-02-2005 , 07:56 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by twisteddragon33
The prices are reasonable but i wish there was a way to buy only the number of points you need for a specific tutorial.

Say(these are all guesses, not exact) you need a total of 37 points for a specific tutorial in its entirety, you only want that one, but you dont want to get the 50 point set because you dont want the ectra 13, or dont plan on needing them for a while...

Theres been a few times i wished i coudl just buy a single tutorial.

I have to say I agree with this point....if mybe there could be a way to just buy the particular tutorial without having to buy excess points, that would be awesome. Like I know its a better bargain buying the points by the bulk, but sometimes I can't afford the entire bunch......i hope you guys get me lol

# 19 02-02-2005 , 03:39 PM
Maximize: (number of tuts to serve times price)-(fixed costs+cost of making a tut times new tuts+number of tuts to sell times cost of served tut)

That is the scientifically fairest price for both of you and your customers

if you give me your costs structure, your guesses about your competenceĀ“s, the prices of the services of both, plus real and estimated potential customers number and adquisitive power + lots more information... i may tell you your real (or at least more close to real world) optimum.

I still have a romantic crush for the maximum number of items sold at the minimum prize point (ie what it costs+what you need for living comfortably, wich is the best point for your customers (and teorically (but i doubt it) the best to kick the competence out)