Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 16 11-09-2004 , 12:09 PM
Subscriber
lol.. its a black powder man.. it has balls you ram in the cylinder.. you have to pour the powder in manually.. put the ball on top of it, pakc it all down, place a blasting cap on teh back.. and fire it..
Legend

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!
# 17 11-09-2004 , 07:13 PM
Subscriber
lol

# 18 11-09-2004 , 11:53 PM
so met me get this straight,

It's a 6-shooter gun, that has slots for 6 bullets BUT it's muzzle loaded?

have a ****in' laugh, that's crap. That gun took bullets not freaking pellets and gunpowder.

# 19 12-09-2004 , 04:29 AM
umm, actually it works just how LOZ described it

How do I know that? 'Cause I looked it up on the internet

Ya might wanna try that sometime, dude

Nice model, LOZ ... maybe you could do an animated short of how it worksuser added image

Dave

# 20 12-09-2004 , 01:27 PM
Subscriber
Actually.. i dont recall referring to it as a muzzle loader....but.. a Black Powder pistol, just to be..specific..there are neumerous types of Black powder pistols/rifel's... Flintlock, Precussion, MuzzleLoading, ....the one in question.. actually loads by the cylinder, [pour hte powder in, pack it wiht the loading rod (..tahts the little lever below the barrel, if you, cant figure that out Man.. ).. then, put the ball in, and pack it... Either way..weather you " believe" or not, fact is fact.. Like Swank said.. try to google it man.. 44 calibre 1847 walker colt, Desigyhned by Samuel Walker, Produced by the Colt Firearms Company.. ... you might have heard of hte famous incident, where Samual Walkder, set off two spanish cannons wiht his hand guns....this model gun was the type...user added image

Thanks Swank, for what ya said.. and.. that animation isnt a bad idea, i think i'll have to do taht when i get finished with the model its self..

Legend

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!
# 21 12-09-2004 , 06:06 PM
aha i see now user added image

so it's like, basically like a gun where you'd put bullets in the cylinder, but you don't, you pack it with black powder and whatever, then you have 6 fires. rgr tht.

And don't talk to me like a ****ing child bitch.

# 22 12-09-2004 , 08:05 PM
Oh, Zykotik. I'm sorry. I appologize.

With that potty mouth you are most definately NOT a child

Childish, maybe, but not a child

Again I'm sorry

Dave

# 23 13-09-2004 , 12:21 AM
Subscriber
I'ma take this moment to say, I'm glad you understand now Zykotik, and..as well...i'll referr you to , my signature...teh lower paragraph.. user added image
have a nice day

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!