Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 26-09-2003 , 03:53 PM

logomapping

Hi!
I`d like to place a logo on my android.
What i know so far, is that i have to create a layered shader and put my image file somewhere into a stencil-color channel.
Sorry, bur i cannot find anything useful i for my prob neither in the net nor in F1!
It is all about seamless modelling or 3d painting, what is actually not dealing with my problem.
Greetings
Mo

# 2 26-09-2003 , 05:28 PM
um... you can just have it as a texture.. place it.. scale it whatever and remap the color so the background of the logo matches the main shader color.. but if. A stencil can do it but i find if i just want a logo on my surface i just remap the color of the logo to want (find that under the effects section of the file texture node) then if you want other textures on it you can add a texture to the default color or bake the surface as a texture then add from there.