Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 241 26-03-2003 , 01:56 AM
Well. If you go down that road, you may come across the idea of drawing scissors on the paper. You will probably come across a McDonalds too. Face it, they are everywhere. Now, as we should all remember, scissors beat paper.

But, if by your inquisitive nature you must find out if the pen is truly mightier than the sword, well than don’t forget the tails you were told as a child: You can find the sword in the stone my king. And if, in some twist of fate, the pen is not mightier than the sword, use the sword. Dude. its a sword.

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 242 26-03-2003 , 03:25 AM
Good movie! user added image

May the force be with you...always!
A Jedi shall not know anger nor hatred nor Love
The only way to live a good life is to act upon your emotions
A warrior is reborn when he has something to protect
# 243 26-03-2003 , 03:26 AM
what movie?

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 244 26-03-2003 , 03:38 AM
Subscriber
Brian, i just got back and i can say 1 thing.... wow. I love what you have done, i cant wait to see the progress on this new bot and your making a scene user added image.... yip yip horaaay. Hope your still active, cya.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 245 26-03-2003 , 06:02 AM
LOLuser added image

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 246 26-03-2003 , 10:04 PM
Nice thread view count. lol.

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 247 26-03-2003 , 10:06 PM
lol

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 248 26-03-2003 , 10:09 PM
Sweet! Lately I have been spending alot of time working on my Crx and Banana char. But starting tonight I need to get cracking down again on the project because time is running out!! Is the deadline March 31??? I can't be late this time! user added image user added image
Brian

Please check
My (old) website!
# 249 26-03-2003 , 11:59 PM
Subscriber
whatever you do, dont stop/give up on the CRX, I would love to see the final result!

-Emo

# 250 27-03-2003 , 04:45 AM
Princess Bride! Ya'll were talking about it on the last page and quoting from it. Sorry should have been more specific! user added image

Yeah mate you need to get back on this I'm starting to look good! over 2k views! user added image LOL j/k! Anyways look forward to the updates!

May the force be with you...always!
A Jedi shall not know anger nor hatred nor Love
The only way to live a good life is to act upon your emotions
A warrior is reborn when he has something to protect
# 251 29-03-2003 , 01:28 PM
Subscriber
hey brian, whats the poly count in your scene and how long does it take to render?

- Simon

My Website: www.Glass-Prison.com
# 252 31-03-2003 , 01:38 PM
Subscriber
Kawanga :bgreen:

300 hundred censored lines with disbelief swearing words... user added image

what the heck... user added image I need a shot of Maya Doping... user added image

Man this is really great... you really need to get it finish this time... user added image

btw. know the feeling about computer crashes... damn annoying... every time it happens for me, I feel like I want to throw the computer out of the window... and then jump after it, just to jump some more on it... so it would learn it shouldn't crash... user added image

regards

Strarup

# 253 31-03-2003 , 01:48 PM
Kevin
brain get you final render in and mark it final, hate to see you not finish up again user added image

# 254 31-03-2003 , 02:37 PM
I can post my final tonight right???? I can't work on it right now, because I have to work, I am at work. I am here till about 4:30, and I thought that I could work on it a few min, and post my final tonight, isn't today the final day, the 31st? for me, its only 8:35am in the morning, so... I should still have quite some time today to finnish. Is that Ok? I really really want to be able to post a final image because I have put alot of time into this. user added image So... please let me know if its ok. user added image THanks alot!!, didn't post it yesterday, becuase it was my 21st Bday, so I was kinda busy! user added image
Thanks alot!!
Brian

Around 200,xxx faces, takes few min to render, with everythink in the scene

Please check
My (old) website!
# 255 31-03-2003 , 03:30 PM
Subscriber
You got that right brian user added image. You can at the latest post at midnight, kevins time. I think you will be fine posting after you get home user added image. Just dont leave it until almost midnight your time, that doesnt work out user added image. Cant wait to see it user added image. Oh, and Happy Birthday! Hope ya had a great one.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com