Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 06-06-2004 , 08:55 AM

Again Birails tooolz

Hi , it there anyone knowing how to use Birails tools proper (1,2+3). Every time I model I do get "black spot" in some corners. Even when I add more span or rebuild curve/surface (same amount) I do get the black spots . Sorry for my english. So my question is how to model proper (In My case head) with Birails tools and how to get the "tansion" off the corners. Please need help here. It is hard to model with Biralis since it is so nervous, even to turn direction (surface) one way or another make the normals normals does not help. thx

# 2 02-07-2004 , 04:27 PM
Subscriber
sorry for my spelling. but i know with birail 1 you get the crappy corner so thats with 3 curves but i like birail 2 better when you use four curves and i find the coners are better but with birail 3 i dont really know how to use it.