Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 16 01-02-2007 , 08:32 AM
Wow, I think it may be my screen resolution, mabey not. Anyway its defiinitly something to fix. Thanks for bringing it up.

Last edited by wokendreams; 01-02-2007 at 09:10 AM.
# 17 02-02-2007 , 09:39 AM
I hope this fixes the proportions, however I would greatly apreceate it if any further imperfections were pointed out to me, thank you also for your help so far. Anyway I wont post new wires as they are the same I mearly used a deformation lattice for reshapeing her as I think the wires work well for the poly count which is around 3000. I may consider upping the polly count to a higher level once it is perfected at this stage. However for now my main concern is shape, also having it riged for animation and a clothing set take priority. Please more c&c. Also I will be giving her more charicter form this point on, I am hoping to give her a more realistic feel without increased poly's.

Attached Thumbnails
# 18 03-02-2007 , 10:49 AM
Smoothed with greater detial (colar bone leg muscle breasts reshaping, and other minor changes). I'm thinking its almost time to move on to the next stages?

Attached Thumbnails
# 19 08-02-2007 , 02:39 AM
My UVs done. Not much time lately but I'll be getting back to this right away. Man UV's are a lot of work.

Attached Images