Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 22-07-2005 , 04:17 PM
Subscriber

UV map lost in UV Texture Editor

This has happened before, but I never knew how to fix it. I've lost my UV map background in the UV editor. There's just gray, which goes away when I turn off the background image. I don't know if I'm using the correct terminology, but what I'm talking about is the image that you orientate your UVs based on, which then becomes your texture.

Any clues?

Do they speak English in What?
# 2 22-07-2005 , 05:05 PM
Select your model (as an object) in perspective, right click and choose UVs? Then look in the uv editor and pray?

Just a guess.

# 3 22-07-2005 , 05:12 PM
Subscriber
Well Tick that did it. Why is Maya so buggy when it comes to little things like this?

Do they speak English in What?
# 4 23-07-2005 , 10:08 AM
cool, glad it helped user added image

think it just has many ways of doing one thing and when you're still learning the interface its easy to do one thing that inadvertedly does something else...
again just a guess user added image