Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 91 03-08-2005 , 09:41 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Hey Guys

Well been busy on this scene for a bit building extra booths and things since you last saw. Also been looking for the right textures which has been a pain in the butt!! Its coming to a close on this set just need to do the actual Bar and pumps texturewise now. Hopefully done in a day or so.

user added image

Later
_J

# 92 03-08-2005 , 10:13 PM
Subscriber
Man its really taking shape user added image

The only thing I would change is how the Tiles start. When laying real tiles, you would start with a Full tile at the end of the stairs as this is what the person entering the Bar would see (more pleasing to the eye), so it should look like this.

Attached Images
# 93 03-08-2005 , 11:51 PM
Subscriber
very realistic looking textures, nice job

Aim:Nshad BB Court
msn:nothinbutchains@hotmail.com
# 94 04-08-2005 , 07:07 AM
Hey Guys
Thank you.

BMS: I saw that as soon as I posted, and I knew somebody would pick up on it, LOLuser added image

I'll correct that once Im home.

Cheers
_J

# 95 04-08-2005 , 07:40 AM
Heya Jay!

Nice looking bar scene, I think this will look awesome as usual user added image

btw....good job on CGComic, I am pretty sure it will pick up.user added image

Mills user added image

-------------------------------------------
# 96 04-08-2005 , 09:32 AM
Duuude

Yeah, thanks man. Yeah Cgcomic is getting hit big time but people arent registering as the content isnt quite there yet but weve had lots of feed back and its all very positive.

Cheers
_J

# 97 04-08-2005 , 07:45 PM
BMS

Tiles are sorted!!:attn:

Post later

_J

# 98 04-08-2005 , 08:31 PM
Subscriber
Jay,

The only reason I picked that up, is I did a Tiling course a few years ago so I could Tile my house and since then I've probably done 4 other houses for friends and family, along with a few bath rooms etc

I had a look at your Clothing Tutorial, very handy! I will give it a go soon are you going to put up more tutorials?

BTW: Are all your characters rigged? and are you going to make a movie or something with this?

Cheers
Paul

# 99 04-08-2005 , 09:11 PM
Paul

Hey its not a problem, Im open to crit. I'll do more tutes when the time permits as Im busy with this project.

Its for a graphic novel that I hope to get published at some point.

I still have stuff to rig, and more dudes to build along the way.

Cheers
Jay