Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 05-07-2005 , 08:47 PM

Chess Set

Im a relatively new modeler whose usin Maya as much more as a hobby than anything else. Im not takin classes, and Im not spending money, so obviously Im not expecting quick improvement which is why I still call myself new.

Well I decided to try out the typical chess set scene that Im sure is very common. Im not using any tutorials on this though, and only the textures that are already in Maya. For the most part one piece type is added every day, cause I dont have that much time.

C&C are welcome, but dont get ahead of me. Just gettin pieces with simple textures on right now, lighting and better textures will be added later. Possibly a full table for the set to stand on later too.

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 06-07-2005 , 03:32 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
Take a look at this:

Attached Thumbnails

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

Tibia is the best MMORPG that i've ever seen...xD