Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 07-09-2006 , 03:02 AM
Subscriber

divx not working in WMP

okay this is a first ..windows media player 10 .... and divx dont play video's anymore ..i have downloaded divx twice and windows media player reinstall and still nothing ..anyone have any idea's ...virus and spyware scan says okay

actually i tried to open in another program ..powerdvd or divx player and doesnt work anymore either

Last edited by mmoore5553; 07-09-2006 at 03:08 AM.
# 2 07-09-2006 , 08:42 AM
hmm have u tryed vlc player? it can play most formats if u wanna download it go to www.videolan.org

# 3 07-09-2006 , 11:27 AM
Subscriber
yeah i tried that ..I finally got it fixed ....I could not play in anything . .i downloaded REGCLEAN and rebooted . ran it and then reinstallled windows media player 10 and then reinstalled divx and then rebooted and finally worked ..so no clue ..never had it happen before