SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Lounges / Site News & Announcements / New forum

Site News & Announcements Stay informed of the latest Simply Maya news, events and announcements.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

30-10-2018, 03:58 AM   #1
David
SM Site Programmer

New forum
New forum is here we hope you like it. Still some tweaking to be done, but it should now be a lot easier to use.

Changes to the site as well as some updated training are also on the way. If you find anything wrong or even somthing you don't like post in here and well see what we can do about it.

David
18-11-2018, 06:37 PM   #2
sampson01
Subscriber

Just wanted to say hey David. It's been awhile since I've been on here but I miss you guys and working in Maya. Unfortunately my job keeps me away and I look forward to when I can start being on here more often. Cheers...
19-11-2018, 08:18 AM   #3
David
SM Site Programmer

Hey mate bit of a blast from the past! Nice to see you back

Drop in on us from time to time