Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 26-03-2005 , 04:29 PM

give me a hint (lightning setup)

I have a question about a specific way of rendersetup. I´d like to render a scene with this kind of light settings found at this thread:

https://forum.simplymaya.com/showthre...threadid=13547

Especially this kind of lightning setup where everything is being lit/lighted? in the same intensity from everywhere in a monochromatic light. I don´t even know how this kind of lightning technique is called - domelight/monochromatic light?

I would very much appreciate if someone could give me a clue what I should look for. As I don´t know the techniques name, I don´t even know what to google for..

I know, infected_mind used turtle but is it possible to render such thing in maya, or do I need some other rendersoftware?

# 2 26-03-2005 , 04:35 PM
Subscriber
play with the global illumination settings in Mental Ray. That along with final gather.

AIM: mhcannonDMC

"If you love your job, you'll never work another day in your life."
# 3 26-03-2005 , 06:53 PM
thx! I give it a try at home.