Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 02-12-2002 , 09:06 AM
Subscriber

which software?

evening all, firstly im not starting a thread to debate the pros & cons of who has the best 3d app, this is a far less hostile teritory lol. For a demo reel that i hope to finish sometime in the near future i was wondering what kind of software to use to create the
opening menu, you know the kind of menu that autoloads off a 3d world mag or prettymuch any kind of cd that comes with a computer mag. i know you could probabally use dreamweaver or something similar but i don't want to learn how to make websites
just a simple menu. is there anything freely downloadable off the net maybe that would do a good job, something that can link buttons to avi's and have sound would be just fine.

thankx.

# 2 02-12-2002 , 01:02 PM
SM Tea Boy
Mate I have something that will do exactly what you need its pretty east to use as well, however my flatmate has taken the CD somewhere and I can't remember the name of it DOH!! as soon as he gets back from work ill post you a link to download it its shareware does the job for 30 days you know the drill, not expensive ether from what I remember.

David user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 02-12-2002 , 04:38 PM
SM Alumni
There's Xara Menumaker, it's part of Xara Webstyles I believe.

Darkon

Red bellows of flame have blackened my stones
Convulsing my frame and cracking my bones
Hell's dragons of steel who roar in their chains
Crawl into my caves to suck out my veins.....

-The Mountain P.F.M.
# 4 02-12-2002 , 06:42 PM
Subscriber
I have heard that Multimedia Builder does this job too.... and it has neat effects!!!, its is a trial version too.. but also cheap... no programming knowledge necessary..