Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 15-01-2017 , 08:03 PM

See thumbnails of 3D models in windows explorer or similar

Windows explorer enables one to see thumbnails for MS office, image files and pdfs
Adobe Bridge is the equivalent for the creatives, it gives also thumbnails of illustrator, photoshop and other adobe products

Is there any kind of "windows explorer" or "Adobe bridge" style explorer for 3D models?

I have been downloading and experimenting with many models from internet, some are good, others not. But there are a lot, like really a lot of them on my hard drive. Now I find it impossible to know what each looks like, especially that their original names are not that descriptive. An explorer that would show thumbnails of most popular files would really make a huge difference for me. Is there one out there?

Thank you

# 2 16-01-2017 , 07:51 PM
The thin red line
You can use the visor, it is a bit fiddly...................dave