Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 46 22-04-2003 , 06:49 PM
Subscriber
it would make great for flash!!! and headaches for kevin!!! (btw, he is the no.1 flash fan.. user added image)

# 47 22-04-2003 , 10:29 PM
OOOOOOHHHHH!!!!! Hey ADL!!!! That's IT!

THE surefire way to piss off Kevin!

Maya to FLASH, vector ALIENS doing the dancing baby!!!!

Booohhahahaha! hehe...

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 48 22-04-2003 , 10:33 PM
ROTFLMAO ... vector xenodudes sprawling all over! Yeah!
Booooohahahhahaha! user added image

# 49 23-04-2003 , 12:36 PM
Subscriber
Hey Adl, thanx heaps for the info user added image ! I have had some minor experience using vector graphics a couple of years ago (ie. i found out some basic principals)... but i wasn't sure if that's what vector rendering did.... because from my experience I was attracted to vector images because of their "non-pixel" nature, but they had quite a low colour-depth and quality so i lost my interest in them. (I'd have been 14 at the time i think)

I'm sure i wasn't using them for the right purposes user added image. My thoughts upon discovery went something like this: "wow - freedom from pixels, smaller files and unlimited zoom on my (24-bit) images........**couple of hours of experimenting**... well this sucks"

I guess they're great for fonts and for Adobe Acrobat files.

Take a glance at my <a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9428"><b>Porsche 959</b></a> WIP
# 50 23-04-2003 , 06:57 PM
Hehehe JB, Glad you liked it.

You want to see something cool?
There´s an artist in GFXartist.com who does almost all his art in vector graphics. Check it out here

# 51 24-04-2003 , 12:27 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by adldesigner
You want to see something cool?
There´s an artist in GFXartist.com who does almost all his art in vector graphics. Check it out here

Cool! they look REALLY good! It has a certain style to it - I like it.

Take a glance at my <a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9428"><b>Porsche 959</b></a> WIP