Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 10-10-2003 , 12:49 PM

Az - The Ocean

I´m creating a character, a realistis cartoon, and its a little woman pirate. She may be sensual but strong and bad. She´ll have a Old Ship but futurist too, with big tecnologies....well i´m still creating it.....
that´s a sketch:

user added image

user added image

Say me what do you think about it! help me....cause i am not good about anatomy and neither when it may the a realistic cartoon! Hope you all post here to help me with your experience.:bgreen:

PillBox Animation Studios
Iná Leite Duarte
www.pillbox.com.br

Last edited by azhhael; 20-10-2003 at 12:59 AM.
# 2 10-10-2003 , 04:06 PM
Hey there. Nice concept you have. The way you colored it makes it seem like a disney cartoon one too hehe. Ok so here are some things I notice base on your concept. The model's cheeks are kinda puffing out and to the lower part of it, the area seems pushed back so the cheek area and side area faces make it seem like shes smiling unlike your concept. But i dont know, maybe youre working on that right now. But good job! When i finish my other projects I will attempt to create a woman too! user added image

<a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16675">May/June 2005 Challenge Entry</a>
# 3 10-10-2003 , 11:10 PM

mmmmmmmm............

well orgeeizm....
I really didn´t attempt to this detail you said.....
user added image
i am really still working in this face, but i´ll take care about what you said. Thank you!!!!!!!! Maybe tonight or tomorrow morning i post a new image to you see....i´ll try to fix some more errors....
user added image

Iná Leite Duarte
www.pillbox.com.br
# 4 10-10-2003 , 11:15 PM
modelo legal aposto que tu me entende hehehehehe legal mesmo
os loops estãao bem distribuidos e garanto que vai ficar bom e bom ver mais brzileiros aki
good model cool very coll is good see brazilians people here .
the loops and cuts are good cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry about english !!!!!!!!

# 5 10-10-2003 , 11:22 PM

UHU!!!!!!!

AÊEEEEEEEEEEEEE.............. BRAZILEIROS NA ÁREA!!!!!!!
UHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!user added image

valeu pelos comentários Leo... (posso te chamar assim???hehe)

Fique à vontade no meu humilde Post.....heheuser added image

( Yeah!!!!!..... Brazilian people here!!!!!!!
UHU!!!!!

thank you for your post Leo.... (can i call you by Leo???? hehe)

Feel free and at home in my humble Post.... hehe)

mmmm....bad english...right???? well....slowly i´ll learn it! heheuser added image
:p

Iná Leite Duarte
www.pillbox.com.br
# 6 12-10-2003 , 10:00 PM

Hy guys......

i´m back with new wips..............well i leaved the last face and made a new face using a cube, and then smoothing it in 1 and working inserting and deleting edges....you may know..... well, now this is the new face that still have much to do.....
like: the eyes, the mouth, the cheeks and the "sombrancelha" user added image (don´t know in english....that hair up the eyes that the women cut and paint some times....)

If you have anything you think can help me please post it!

user added image
user added image
user added image

Iná Leite Duarte
www.pillbox.com.br

Last edited by azhhael; 20-10-2003 at 12:59 AM.
# 7 15-10-2003 , 04:22 PM

News!!!!

Sorry i wasted a long time to post again, but i am really busy here..........weel i have to run now too, so....i´ll post a body i am doing to my Az....and want to say some things before:
- i won´t work to make a perfect body cause it will have "fat" cloths yet...so i´d just waste more time
- the girl may be strong, so some muscles are well...strong...but another muscles may be feminine....i hope you understand...
- the hands........waw...............hard to do Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am trying it but it´s not ok yet.
- the head.......well, i decided to restart a new head, i didn´t like the last. soon i´ll post the actual, ok?
Kisses

user added image
user added image
user added image
user added image

Iná Leite Duarte
www.pillbox.com.br

Last edited by azhhael; 20-10-2003 at 01:00 AM.
# 8 15-10-2003 , 07:19 PM
nice dude user added image

# 9 15-10-2003 , 11:17 PM
Coming along great. The butt looks like a good shape and the breasts are actually tear shaped and not baloons. I have a sujestion on the face. Run the edge loop around the mouth from the check as I draw on the picture in blue. If you run it down the jaw you will almost certainly get a crease that you do not want.

Attached Thumbnails
# 10 16-10-2003 , 12:33 AM

more adjusts

well.........some adjusts in the body........ and i am satrting a new face........i´ll try to follow what you said, maybe it can be really better....cause it´s difficult to model a head....waw..... i can´t see when i have to model the hands and ears....
well.......here goes........

user added image
user added image
user added image
user added image

user added image

Iná Leite Duarte
www.pillbox.com.br

Last edited by azhhael; 20-10-2003 at 01:01 AM.
# 11 20-10-2003 , 01:05 AM

more new images

sorry guys, i was out.......
well i came back home tonight and here i am with the last body´s pics.

user added image user added image user added image user added image

:bgreen:

Iná Leite Duarte
www.pillbox.com.br
# 12 20-10-2003 , 01:10 AM

UUUUUUU!

I just fixed about this pics:
- the "back" hehehe of her....that was looking like a "falling thing" but now it´s better (up!) hehe
- the big "bump" in her back...that is the vertebral column (???? i don´t remeber it in english......in portuguese we call by "Coluna Vertebral"), i made if soft and now it´s more feminine....really soft
well i won´t post this images cause i know you can imagine what i changed....so i´ll just post again with the head...ok? see you soon!
Kisses

Iná Leite Duarte
www.pillbox.com.br
# 13 20-10-2003 , 04:59 AM
The body looks really good. One thing I noticed is that the Groove in the spine and to the crack in the butt are not usually connected. There is a spot that form a triangle flat spot on the lower back of a women. The piont of the triangle aims down. By the way. Is that you in your avatar? The natural form of the body leads me to beleive you are a women, even though you have not said. By the way. What are you going to have exposed? It helps top give you advice. No reason to work on definition where it will be covered with cloths.

# 14 20-10-2003 , 01:58 PM

uhum

Yes..... i am a woman....and that is me (the avatar).
Well, i will expose just her arms, hands, neck, head (hehe....for sure) and "calcanhares" (don´t know in english....it´s that thin part near the feet. Just it....you can see it in the sketch. and near the feet i am not sure yet about put clothes or not...i´ll make some tests.
Thank you RickStefani for your coments...today i´ll try to post the head. Kisses !!!!

Iná Leite Duarte
www.pillbox.com.br
# 15 20-10-2003 , 02:28 PM
Nice work!!!! espero ver mas!!( i wish to see more)

If you can Imagine, Draw it, if you Draw it, Animate it, then it becomes a Masterpiece.....