Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 22-12-2005 , 07:45 PM
Subscriber

Fixing Crease in Face

Well, since I am thinking that there is no way to get back my original base model (why would there be) I have decided to work with the smoothed poly mesh. However, I am having great difficulty smoothing the crease that comes when I join the two sides of the head together. Is there any easy way to do this?

user added image

user added image

# 2 22-12-2005 , 09:42 PM
Subscriber
uve just gotta move those vertices arounds on the seam really also i believe if you got to editplys/normals and turn them all to soft this helps also. i read from Jay that its all about individual skill and how the mesh is. just stick at it it will be worth it.
Also the model looks sweet! good work. user added image

# 3 22-12-2005 , 09:44 PM
Subscriber
Well, I would have tried if I was sticking with this phase of the model, but alas, I have gone back to an earlier version of it so I could make some tweaks. Check out my new post for a new problem I am having and a file that if anyone could download and fix, I would praise them forever.