Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 12-09-2004 , 06:13 AM

Help me plzz ..

Hi Friends

Can anyone help me .... I m very new to MAYA ... I donno anything thing about it ... I even don't know anyother graphics packages ... I know very very little bit of Flash ... can I learn MAYA ... How should I start ... help me ... I m fair programmer though .. will programming help in MAYA ...

Thanks in advance ...

- RAVI

My Personal site: www.geocities.com/vravi_ind_2000
# 2 12-09-2004 , 06:24 AM
Subscriber
programming will definately help with maya. as maya is a bunch of mel scripts [and an API and other stuff of course]
i suggest start like everyone else, ; by doing basic tut [this site has free tuts, and www.learningmaya.com has tons, and also read the docs and do the tuts that came with the alias discs 2 [if u have].
and search for simple questions on google or the docs or even other forums to find your answers [before you ask something that has been answered 10,00023456 times user added imageuser added image it happens:p ]
good luck. and practice makes perfect....

Last edited by vladimirjp; 12-09-2004 at 06:27 AM.
# 3 12-09-2004 , 06:38 AM
Hi vladimirjp

Thanks for that link n ur suggestions ...

My Personal site: www.geocities.com/vravi_ind_2000