Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 07-03-2012 , 01:27 PM

Maya replace weight problem help please!

Hi guys I'm having a strange problem with maya 2011, out of no where it just stop replacing weights with paint brush. I can't figure out why and wondered if anyone else has had this problem. I have image attachment below maybe after long hours of working in blender I some how got my brain messed up and can't figure out how to use maya replace weights. I don't want to use component editor though so if I'm in the right spot and using right options can someone give me a suggestion as to what might be wrong? I tried re installing maya but still can't get replace weights to work with the brush.

user added image

right click, copy image url and paste to your browser address bar if you need this to be bigger. Thanks!

Last edited by x900lbGorillax; 07-03-2012 at 01:29 PM.
# 2 07-03-2012 , 08:04 PM
Ah nevermind was just my lack of sleep. I had to turn value to 0 not opacity lol. Thanks anyway.