Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 25-01-2011 , 08:09 PM
SM Tea Boy

Realflow Training

Here is the end result of some training we produced for 3D Artist Magazine https://www.3dartistonline.com/ (well a quick playblast style screen grab), if should be available on the issue 26 cover disk. So grab the magazine if you want the training.

A full series of Realflow training has also been designed for the site. The first of which will cover getting started with Realflow 5 liquids and rigid / soft body dynamics. It will be priced at $25 USD and of course will be available to our lifetime members. The first set of training for the site will be out by the end of this month.

David user added image

YouTube - Realflow Training Preview

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 2 25-01-2011 , 09:25 PM
Super Moderator
Sir, you just made my day. user added image

- Genny
# 3 26-01-2011 , 09:04 AM
SM Tea Boy

Sir, you just made my day. user added image

Thanks, just in the process of final editing now user added image

David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"