Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 05-05-2006 , 07:22 PM

what a site!!!

Whats up people.
am mike by name a beginner in 3d. I have been thinking how i am gonna ever make it Right here in Nigeria cause 3d has not come into this place fully. but since i came accross this site, i had hope cause i see people who cares about other people.
Pls do keep on the good work my friends.
to me ? (*****)i rate u five(5)
maya for ever

am kool
# 2 05-05-2006 , 07:31 PM
user added image heres to that!:attn:

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com
# 3 05-05-2006 , 11:36 PM
Nigeria, eh? thats cool. I am from Canada, and even though I am in a reasonably big city I dont know anyone else who do 3d art... I totally agree with what you are saying, I love this cite and love having skilled people showing what they can make.

keep going everyone please,
bobalie

# 4 06-05-2006 , 12:04 PM

whats up friends

i saw the Matrix Style Bullets tutorails, Men it was intresting. but i dont have enough point to get that now. its is possible for friends to transfer points to there friends? hope its not a crime to ask

am kool
# 5 09-05-2006 , 07:39 AM
Subscriber
yup its possible to transfer points to a friend.
you can even transfer points between friends that are in another simply websites.

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!