Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 25-12-2006 , 07:45 AM
Acid44

get rid of spammers

ok i got an idea when my local library pissed me off, i think maybe theyll stop if we pay attention so i was at my library and downloaded every known virus and everything from the links on 6 of their comps

do the same:attn: :attn:

(i was a little pissed that they canceled my card for no reason:angeryuser added image

# 2 25-12-2006 , 07:59 PM
Mate - to be honest, that is not cool. :shakehead

# 3 25-12-2006 , 08:54 PM
haha, on my compy? lol

or theirs? lol

haha, i should do that at my library user added image

j/k

haha

-Andy

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com
# 4 25-12-2006 , 10:57 PM
Simply Maya OG
How the hell are we gonna download a virus to a bots computer?

- Hybrid
# 5 25-12-2006 , 11:53 PM
Acid44
it wouldnt be cool if my friend didnt work there but he does so i knew they were getting new comps so it doesnt matter much but they had to shut down the entire system for 3 days till the new ones came user added image

and joopson: their comps dont think youd wanna wreck your own:bandit:

and i dont follow what u mean by bot comps but administrative passwords go a long way

# 6 26-12-2006 , 04:55 AM
Simply Maya OG
Alot of the spamming now-a-days are done by bots. Automated programs, acting like humans, going in and spamming. Most people/companies use bots to automate the work, so it gets done quicker, and it costs less, b/c they dont have to pay someone to do it.

- Hybrid
# 7 27-12-2006 , 12:06 PM
It's still not cool acid - if you feel that you have been unfairly treated, then you should deal with the staff who have treated you unfairly. Taking it out on some library computers is just dumb - all you have done is screwed people less fortunate than you who do not have access to their own computers.

By posting what you did you have also admitted to a crime that is punishable by law, which is just stupid.

Lastly, librarians aren't exactly known for being evil - They let you borrow stuff for free! I imagine there is more to this than you are letting on.

sorry to come down on you like a sack of shit. user added image

# 8 27-12-2006 , 12:11 PM
Subscriber
an easier way is to implement scrambled words when signing up for membership.
many sites do this.

# 9 30-12-2006 , 11:11 PM
Subscriber
haha acid ... lol you got your card pwned by librarians :p