Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 91 28-07-2003 , 07:02 PM
thanks wiz...

sadly i want be able to use my maya computer for a while so i am going to have to use this as a final render....i know its not finished or textured.. but i cant even put a simple shader to it....im really sorry about that...
i am not even able to get a render from a better angle..
im really sorry about that....
i know there is no chance i will win because of this...but that is not the reason i enterd the challenge ...i had a great time doing this

so concider this my final render.
https://forums.simplymaya.com/attachm...=&postid=67617

- TwEeK
# 92 28-07-2003 , 07:04 PM
Hey tweek, long time no post. Its sad you cant wip out a scene, but that bear alone is awesome.

It's Dr. Know, Not Darknow
# 93 28-07-2003 , 09:46 PM
Subscriber
It's a really good model anyway Tweak. Maybe you can finish it when you get your PC back up and running as it would be nice to see how it turns out. But it is a good piece of work as it is imho. Good stuff. Don't forget to pop the pic in the final render section, it deserves it's place user added image

# 94 28-07-2003 , 11:57 PM
Subscriber
hey tweek.. great efforts this month man! This model is great and even the final render you have provided is quite nice! Cant wait to see this thing finished when your computer is back up and running. Thanks for joining.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com