Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 12-03-2008 , 02:31 AM

Deleted by mistake... can I bring it back?

Hello,
Er... I just used blendshapes to make all of the facial expressions for my penguin. When I turned him back to xray mode to work on his joints I realized his whole skeleton has disappeared. I switched off hide joints in the panel....Can i retrieve it?? I must have deleted it by mistake... maybe I can bring it back from history somehow?.. does any one have any suggestions?? Im really worried.....

Thanks

Jo

www.jowand.com
# 2 12-03-2008 , 02:35 AM
I still have all the joints information in the Hypergraph Heierarchy and the attribute editor.. so where is it???

www.jowand.com
# 3 12-03-2008 , 02:38 AM
Sorry, sorry sorry....... I panicked as I had worked on the skin weights for days..... I found it... It was having an out of body experience miles away in the scene.... It obviously had enough of me scowling at it.

Sorry for wasting anyones time x x

www.jowand.com