Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 12-10-2004 , 05:23 PM

Whats new

Hi guys,

I was just wondering what you all had in store for us hungry to learn maya users. Whats new in production. If you canh't tell us thats cool, well just have to wait.

# 2 12-10-2004 , 05:36 PM
Hi Brad ... I was just in ottawa for the past 4 days. well actully Embrun.

All I can say is there is a lot of work and new things comming down the pipe and a lot more ideas in the works for all the Simply sites.

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 3 12-10-2004 , 05:41 PM
YOu should have dropped by...ahahha

Well i'm happy to hear there are new things to come and I look forward to them all. Thanks for all you're hard work.

pS: How is the T-rex animation section coming along...just wondering.

# 4 12-10-2004 , 05:43 PM
The Rex Animation dvd as far as i know is in production right now.

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 5 12-10-2004 , 05:57 PM
Sweet...I'm really looking forward to that because I've never done an animation and this T-Rex is propbably the most complex model I've ever done. I'm close to finishing the model and will be looking to make the big guy come to life.

Thanks again kurt

Any chance you know what is in store for the animation. Is it just a basic walk cycle or will it go into muscle rigging and maybe an environment setup like the apache...