Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 20-04-2003 , 01:21 PM
Kevin

London Day - sat 26th April

Guys , me and dave have an early job in london on sat morning but will be finished by 11 / 12 ish

Any of you guys up for a meet up and a pint?

If so, sign in below and we will make some arrangments

Love always

Kev

# 2 21-04-2003 , 08:32 PM
Subscriber
lol kev u love picking the wrong dates to meet up dont u...Sorry this weekend is a no go im afraid...I did plan on going home but my workload is overwhelming...I will be finished with uni soon so then there wont be a problem...

Btw how was it last time out in London? Did u go where I recommended?

# 3 21-04-2003 , 08:38 PM
Kevin
yeah it was ok mate, not sure where we ended up mate.... not as good as our first trip there thou.

sorry you cant make it mate

# 4 21-04-2003 , 11:26 PM
SM Tea Boy
See mate i told ya no one likes you user added image

Now if it was just me going you know there would be 100's of people posting in here :p

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 5 22-04-2003 , 09:02 AM
Subscriber
lol!!!

.:Edit:.

m8, how can you say that??? user added image... he is the Simplymaya employee no: 1... he is the one who got us the site isnt it???

user added image to kevin!!

Last edited by tariqrf; 22-04-2003 at 09:07 AM.
# 6 22-04-2003 , 09:11 AM
Kevin
you tell him mate!

damn people comming in here and saying Im not liked user added image

probably very true but its kept a little hush due to banning reasons user added image

dave for the firing squad :mingun: