Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 27-03-2008 , 01:28 AM
Subscriber

need help

hi

i just renderd some frames out as jpg's 100 in total, my questition is how to i change the duration of the frames adobe premiere is playing them at which, happens to be 5 seonds per frame, i know if i select a frame and right click a menu shows up saying speed duration, the thing is it only alloes me to do this one frame at a time is there a way to do all the frame togather?

# 2 27-03-2008 , 01:57 AM
Subscriber
I'm not sure how to do that in a batch in premiere. If you want them to go one after another like it were a movie and its 24 fps or w/e then take it into flash.
Flash will take any image sequence and convert it into a movie of XX FPs as chosen by you. Very handy.
Premiere is not meant for compositinguser added image

Peace, love and Anarchy~~~~~~~
Arch Viz Reel

My Website is Finally Back up!

“Welcome to the Internet. Where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.”
# 3 27-03-2008 , 02:36 AM
import the sequence as a clip into premiere.
You dont have to import them all seperately, should be a check box saying image sequence or somthing if i remember rightly.

Final cut pro is the program that cant handle sequences (on some versions at least).

render out with a frame buffer of four so it should read somthign like this
render.0001.jpg
render.0100.jpg

I advise you render out as tga or another high quality format, jpgs are made for single images on the internet.
If you import jpgs and export them as another compressed format there is a high chance you will get bad compression artifacts.

If you do want to change the default image duration you can do so in the settings.

# 4 27-03-2008 , 06:46 AM
Subscriber
hi

thanks guys for helping, LauriePriest your method
worked :attn: