Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 28-08-2003 , 06:44 PM
Subscriber

Video tutorials

How does one make one, in simple terms and how does one get them on to these sites, is it just a question of a camera on the shoulder looking at the screen?

# 2 28-08-2003 , 06:52 PM
The Maya Mountain
Well, first of all (and correct me if I'm wrong, Kev) only chosen Video guys are able to have their videos on the Simply sites.

Feel free to make your own, of course, but it would have to find hosting elsewhere.

As for how, I and many others use a program called Camtasia.

# 3 28-08-2003 , 06:58 PM
Subscriber
I only ask as sometimes the question asked is difficult to word and in a graphic world ,images would appear to speak louder than those words .

# 4 28-08-2003 , 09:03 PM
Yes. Use Camtasia, you will of course have to pay for it.

# 5 28-08-2003 , 09:05 PM
I duct-taped my shoulder-mount broadcast camera to my shoulder, but I lept sweating during my tuts, so it kept falling off, and getting heavy, so I had to swich to Camtasiauser added image hehe

just kiddinguser added image

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com