Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 05-03-2007 , 09:35 PM

Verry strange texture problem? please help!!

Hi all,

I am trying to make an image plane to to display the frank scketch from one of the free tutorials, i have used default settings for everything.

In the window my image plane looks like this:

user added image

as you can see the image is skewed.

however when i render a frame it looks like this:

user added image

now it is displayed corrrectly, i am verry confused and have been through all my settings twice, i have tried using the texter on diferent objects with the same result.

if anyone has any idea what the hellis going on hear i would verry much apreciate the help.

# 2 06-03-2007 , 12:43 AM
Senior Software Developer
Search the forums for the power of 2 issue in Maya 7 or also search for Maya env File. I have personally posted this answer about 3 times.

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)
# 3 06-03-2007 , 03:15 AM
thanks very much. sorry for reposting a question but i did try to search the forums first but the problem was so strange i didnt know what to search for.

# 4 06-03-2007 , 03:59 AM
Senior Software Developer
Theres no problem m8, just search for the answer before posting user added image.. Also please try to keep your images below 800x640

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)