Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 04-04-2003 , 01:47 AM

April Challenge - MKess007 - Newbie

This month I am at least gonna attempt to do the challenge. Recently I 've started my baseball season and have had practices or games every night since then. So I'm probably gonna finish it just in time if at all.

Well, anyways, my idea is less the common vision of Hell and more the Greek way. I project will be a river dragon that guards the river of the underworld. I came up with the character myself so don't waste your time searching through your old Greek mythology books:p .

Well here is my scetch, I realize I am not the best artist:

mahalo,

Myk

<a href="https://www.metic.net" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="_blank">www.metic.net</a><br />
# 2 04-04-2003 , 02:36 AM
Subscriber
Dose look mythical. I like it. every hear of a weedySeaDragon ? kinda reminds me of one of them.

# 3 05-04-2003 , 11:39 PM
Ok I've started the model. Right now its is very rough. I need to work on the eyes, mouth, nose, and gizurd(I thinks thats what its call) a lot. What do you think so far?

mahalo,

Myk

<a href="https://www.metic.net" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="_blank">www.metic.net</a><br />
# 4 07-04-2003 , 07:29 AM
Subscriber
very nice start !!Gizurd ?..what does it mean ..I like the name already..

Alpha Gamma Sygma.
# 5 07-04-2003 , 07:49 AM
Subscriber
I love the horns. I like how they don't start untill there pointing tword the front.

# 6 07-04-2003 , 08:31 AM
Subscriber
Hey, people, can anyone help me here? user added image

I am new here and I don't understand all this stuff. Like this thread. Sorry for stupid question, but Is this challlenge for newbies? I mean, is this a challenge, so if I wanna join it, I have to make the same scene? Or what? Please help a stupid newbie! user added image
I would like to try a chalenge, but don't know where or how!

Tnx!

btw: that looks goooooood!

# 7 07-04-2003 , 09:40 AM
Subscriber
Zocky look in the challenge thread ware you find this thread. up at the top is one that is stickyed.. called april challenge 2003.. that has the directions in it.. and also you can ask questions there about it and get quicker better responces from the moderater.. (M)

# 8 07-04-2003 , 11:06 PM
Ok, I haven't had that much time but I did some work on the eyes. I attempted the nose several times but haven't made one that I like yet so its the same.

anita: I believe the gizurd is the little sack thing on the neck, not sure though

Zocky: you don't have to do the same one lol. Actually I recommend you don't its mine! :p

Here's the update:

mahalo,

Myk

# 9 30-04-2003 , 09:42 PM
Well, the last 2 weeks have been like Hell to me(a little pun intended). I've had a severe sinus infection and popped a couple of blood vessels in my eyes. Right now I'm nearly back to perfect health, but it seems I missed out on the competition considering tomorrow is May 1st. I will most likely try and complete this model in the summer when I will have more time and hopefully be healthy.

mahalo,

Myk