Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 12-02-2007 , 01:12 PM
Subscriber

Control vertex prob

Hi people, this the first of many posts i'll no doubt be annoying you all with my ignorant noob ways!
I am following the basic human form tutorial on SM and have stmbled upon a problem wen it comes to control vertexs. The little purple control points won't appear but i can select them alrite as they appear in yellow even though i can't see them.
This is getting very frustrating as it is jus trial n error that i select the correct ones.
I am totaly new to 3D imagery n have only been using maya 8 for a couple of days.
Thanks in advance for ur time n patience.

cheers.

# 2 12-02-2007 , 01:55 PM
Subscriber
you may be having video card issues. What type of video card are you running.

# 3 12-02-2007 , 04:31 PM
Subscriber
Hey man, im on an imac wit a NVIDIA 7300 GT card 128 SDRAM. You think it could be the problem? I've noticed macs arent too popular round these parts!

cheers

# 4 12-02-2007 , 04:40 PM
Hey man, download the latest drivers as It sounds like a maya graphics card compatablilty issue with the GFORCE card you have (as its not in the qualified list for maya)

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle