Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 121 01-05-2003 , 07:42 AM
Subscriber
Thanks GCastro...

M yeah its cool with me..

# 122 01-05-2003 , 05:08 PM
Subscriber
omg glad i don't have to vote, now i see what you guys meant b4 !!! Pony' looks more real, but M's just has this quality about it that makes you want to squeez that little dino and kiss it goodnight.
Jk Matt he looks mean man. I think some ramp shaded floating eyebrows would definatley help with expression when you do animate him.

Pony i just wish there was MORE! I don't think you will win with just a bow, and a few spots, and an areolauser added image although they're done VERY well, i think lucifer killed yah. Just my op tho you're model really is excellent (both lucifer, and the centaur) i just wish you spent more than an hour or two on the accesories. I LOVE that hair tho.

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2

Last edited by Vectorman; 01-05-2003 at 05:11 PM.
# 123 01-05-2003 , 09:23 PM
wow.. glad i caught up. np M on the texture ideas, you woudl have figured it out yourself. looking back i think a cobalt blue rim with a glossier black would have looked great with his old eye color. Then given him a blue metal sword woudl have made him look more mystical.

Man.. M im really impressed by your armor. I dont ee anything that looks too out of place, and your helmet is great. i think its how i would have made it exactly. (except your came out better).

You should do an update when your done, lie you said of him bigger, like a teenage dragon, make holes in the helmet for his own horns and increase his teeth and claw size, like you said. woudl be great.

I like the pony textures on the helmet also. Nice touch.

# 124 01-05-2003 , 11:04 PM
Subscriber
user added image, thanks a lot guys.. and twisted.. thanks.. i also agree that a blue and a greyish would look good as well. Im going to continue this model and completely texture it no matter what and then onec thats done, im going to work out all the defects and rig him to my best of abilities user added image. Alright, cya later user added image.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 125 02-05-2003 , 05:39 PM
maybe instead of battling him you should rig him to ride pony's creature. Having him battle castros creature....

# 126 03-05-2003 , 05:23 AM
Subscriber
:O.. i love the idea twisted!

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com