Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 19-03-2007 , 09:04 PM

Missing options?

The options box next the create polygon, or nurbs, when i click any of those, the box opens,. but i have nothing to type in, its just a blank box. Also, my options for rendering are gone, there isnt a box available to change the quality, or antialiasing. Also, i am missing many atributes for lights and textures. Where is all this stuff? and if i try and uninstall and reinstall, it somehows remembers my preferences from before. How can i fix this? I have a Dell XPS M170, Nvidia Geforce 7800 GTX, 1 gig ram, 80 gig harddrive, 2.0 Pentium M clocks at 2.99. Please quick help.

# 2 20-03-2007 , 04:24 AM
Hey man,

Here the solution, not an obvious one this, go to your appearance settings in windows, click advanced in the settings tab, change the DPI from 120 to 96, save the changes. reboot maya and it should have solved the problem.

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle