Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 16 07-03-2003 , 07:08 AM
Subscriber
Video RAM and 'normal' RAM do not combine (as far as I know)

I've got 128Mb Video RAM and 1024Mb PC2700 DDR RAM.... I LOVE it!

Take a glance at my <a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9428"><b>Porsche 959</b></a> WIP
# 17 07-03-2003 , 07:31 AM
Subscriber
nice user added image. Yea, i have 256 video with that 9700 pro card and only 512 ddr user added image. But, together it runs quite nicely... its a monster for what i am using it for user added image. And that is the way i will always keep it.. lol. I DO need to get more ram, right after i buy that second monitor.. heh. What do you think, ram first (upgrade to 1 gig) or second monitor first? K, cya.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 18 07-03-2003 , 10:52 AM
Subscriber
...and it depends what kind of OS you're running. The DualProcessor on the Mac makes even look the SGI look slow when it comes to rendering. A fast graphic card enhances moving complex scenes...

When the only tool you use is a hammer, every problem begins to look like a nail.