Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 18-01-2005 , 07:03 AM

IK handles

i have recently created a full skeleton for one of my characters.
today i was attaching IK handles on the skeleton's arms and legs.
there was a problem though. WHEN I PRESS ON THE JOINTS WITH THE IK HANDLE TOOL TO PLACE IK HANDLES THE JOINTS THAT I PRESS WITH THE TOOL DO NOT HIGHLIGHT AND THE IK HANDLE IS NOT CREATED ON THE SKELETON.
i just thought maybe some of u guys have run into this problem before. Just for the sake of "MORE INFO" ........when i select the whole skeletal chain and copy it, then paste it, i will not get this problem with the IK handles NOT BEING created.
i cant really create a new skeletal chain or even copy the curent one because i already got the mesh skinned to the joints.
maybe there is a script error in maya or something.
i am not really sure and of course thats why i posted this thread.............??????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????