Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 16 28-09-2007 , 01:14 AM
looking good mirek - i like the new underwater direction.

looking forward to seeing some fish, seaweed and maybe a mermaid or two....user added image

# 17 28-09-2007 , 01:23 AM
Subscriber
hey there mate, id planned for seaweed, planned for fish.., mermaid..?? brilliant idea.

user added image

take it easy and life will be easy
# 18 28-09-2007 , 05:40 AM
Subscriber
whole new world (excuse the pun) working on an underwater enviroment, seaweed doent just grade itself.., still working on it

anyone know how to make a sky dome.., 150 diameter??

Attached Thumbnails

# 19 29-09-2007 , 06:17 PM
Subscriber
im going to haave to use a differant enviroment

Attached Thumbnails

# 20 02-10-2007 , 10:52 PM
Subscriber
heres another angle but not the one I intend to use.., i did 60 frames of the wrong camera?? 2 hours.

Attached Thumbnails

# 21 06-10-2007 , 01:54 AM
Subscriber
here we go, no time to do more.., too much at uni.., staring at screen all the time.., and not getting paid.., I could think of better ways to go blind user added image

this is 'Atlantis.'

Attached Thumbnails

# 22 06-10-2007 , 07:39 PM
mirek - this is looking cool - but to be honest, at the moment it's looking a bit backgroundish....user added image

no offence mate - i just think that this could look really cool with something in the foreground - maybe a weird limbless statue or two.... come on mate - i think you can do it!

# 23 07-10-2007 , 12:20 AM
Subscriber
i couldnt agree more.., but mate.., i have no time.., i have 'up and coming film makers' ringing me at 6.30am to start post sound on their movie. ..???

in january Ill be right to do something for real.., its all im worth to stay awake until 11 pm.., theres 4 essays not even done yet.., ive slipped from high Cs and Ds to 'incompletes' man iM jus over it.., 4 years of student poverty.

but thanks for the input Arron.., much appreciated user added image

# 24 07-10-2007 , 01:07 AM
that's a shame, but fair enough.

keep busy!user added image

# 25 07-10-2007 , 02:06 AM
God damn school. I know how you feel buddy! Hope you find time to finish this one.

Visit www.Notice-Board.co.nz for FREE online classifieds, notices and ads in your area!!
# 26 07-10-2007 , 02:16 AM
Subscriber
you in AdelaidE?? YEA, ITS A DRAG BECAUSE THIS HAS POTENTIAL. BUT ITS NOT REALISTIC TO COMTINUE.., AS i SAID 4 ESSAYS BEHIND ON JUST ONE TOPIC.., GOD DAM SCHOOL..??? MORE TO THE PIONT IN MY CASE.., GOD DAM MOVIE STUDENTS; HERES A TIP FOR PEOPLE SILLY ENOUGH TO GO PAST THE UNDERGRAD degree (sorry caps lock on??) and move on to 'bigger' things.., go for a research project.., do not be at the mercy of others.., torture yourself rather than have others torture you.., and uni will be 'something wonderful'..., 'open the pod bay door HAL,,. 'user added image :hug: user added image

# 27 07-10-2007 , 02:51 AM
Yeah but I aint in Uni or Adelaide. Im in Caloundra (near brissy) and I'm in yr 11 but I have 4 assignments due on friday. Ive done about half of 2. glll

Visit www.Notice-Board.co.nz for FREE online classifieds, notices and ads in your area!!
# 28 07-10-2007 , 02:54 AM
Subscriber
yea, from what I gather high school is even harder?? (I left school in year 10) more essays.., good luck.., watch the maya addiction doesnt lead yu astray user added image

# 29 07-10-2007 , 03:22 AM
Lucky bastard. High school is fairly easy... whats really hard is Maths B (i think its the highest maths). SOO HARD

Ahah maya sure is addictaive and spookily makes the time fly past but my addiction is Web Design/Development. Only because its easier to get a job in that field than 3D.

# 30 07-10-2007 , 08:03 AM
Subscriber
i really like web design too and for the same reasons too, I believe it will be very important in the future/now.., and anyone thats good at it will be in demand.., thats why I am doing advanced multi mrdia at uni.., but compared to the people ont this forum.., its primitive multi-media.., very basic stuff. haven't even toughed on action scripts yet.., though they have been described to the class in very broad terms.., such as.., 'you can make a stop command.., its for interactivity.., ect' no hands on stuff.., i do that alone here with tuts i buy off the web. and the many free ones too.

https://csszengarden.com

www.w3.org/xml

you must be a smart lad to realise the future so well and be 'addicted' to something that wont destroy you.., but one must see the light of day from time to time.., walk on the beach and stuff.

as for time on maya.., well, yes.., it flys by.., hence I dont do a lot because it is not important at this time.., for me I figure a good grounding in 3D, web design and graphics could go a long way.., more chance of work than 'famous film maker.' user added image all that will come later when uni finishes.., cant wait for that.

but i just keep at it,,Im far from where i want to be.., not very good yet.., id love to have the time to do Matt painting too. fantasy stuff.