Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 15-05-2006 , 04:37 PM

Plugin for Flash

Greetings Maya enthusiasts.

I'm having trouble finding out if theres a flash plugin (.swf) for Maya, i'm guessing there has to be one somewhere because of the huge competition between Alias (Maya) and Autodesk (3d Max) and the talk of the two, Autodesk has released a plugin wich allows export of .swf and it just seems odd that Alias wouldnt of created one. Even the simplest programs such as Swift 3d can export to .swf. so i'm stumpeduser added image, there's quite a demand for it and i guess i'm one to say "i need the dam thing". If anyone knows of where to find a plugin or a program that will alow export into flash then please post your comments, any help is useful help user added image

Also, if anyone knows of any free tuts on texturing, cameras, animations or mental ray could you please let me no as i'm waiting for my card to come in the mail so i can download them from here..

Thank you in advance

God Speak

Spina Out....user added image

Last edited by Daniel_Spinello; 15-05-2006 at 04:45 PM.