Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 12-09-2002 , 09:04 AM

motion path loop help

my dilema starts with my creating of an X-WING star wars air craft, i attached it to a EP curve i created. around frame 101 to 150 there is a loop where the craft does a loop around a huge text letter "O", here is where the problem comes. The ship inverts itself around the path line , here are the images to help out. On frame 101 it is normal with the world up type to vector, and the front axix is X and the up axix is Y, on frame 102 it inverts. I have played with keying the front twist and fixing it that way, but i know there has to be a better more natural way of fixing this, keying it makes it look a bit choppy and looses the smooth loop fly-by effect. any help will be greatly appreciated.

user added image
user added image
user added image
user added image

Last edited by wolv275; 12-09-2002 at 09:07 AM.