SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Maya Questions / Dynamics & Special Effects / deleting Nparticles after cashing simulation

Dynamics & Special Effects Maya Particles, nDynamics, Fluids, Rigid Bodies & General VFX

Join the conversation. Reply to post

08-02-2011, 02:04 AM   #1
berndr
Subscriber

deleting Nparticles after cashing simulation
Hey guys is there a way to delete an individual Nparticle from the Nparticle system, but after cashing off dynamic simulation?

in my case i love simulation i have, ( dropping box with apples) but same Nparticles (apples) are not behaving as expected and i want to delete them, yet i d like to keep the rest of simulation thats why I dont want to delete them before cashing/baking ...
because without those nparticles to strart with in the basket whole simulation would have changed and look different ...

Thanks in advance
Best Regards
Bernard