Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 25-06-2004 , 05:53 PM

time for animation

hi frnds and i waan to know how much time will b ok to show character animation in the demo for a entry level job and this may b a silly question but i waan to know all ur ideas ok user added image

e mail

siva
# 2 25-06-2004 , 06:23 PM
The Maya Mountain
Depends on what you're showing, I'd imagine.

I'd probably say the entire demo shouldn't be longer than 3 minutes. You might have a series of short animation clips or something to fill up however long you want.

Don't try to show more than what you have, though. If you're stuff equals 2 minutes of time, that's fine. Short with high quality is better than long with bad quality.

# 3 26-06-2004 , 01:47 AM
tank u for ur reply sir and can u plz tell me is 24 second demo enough for me to apply for a entry level job and i waan to show walking running facial expressions and character waveing seord in the air user added image

siva
# 4 26-06-2004 , 06:24 AM
Vampus
My first thought is to say probably not, but without seeing the reel. I would probably suggest bring it up to atleast a minute, and try mixing it up abit. If you like, you could post a link to it and we can give our thoughts on it, but we aren't the people you need to impress :p