Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 196 22-06-2004 , 10:53 AM
Subscriber
train_ucl - footballers don't get paid to be intelligent in interviews - they get paid to play football and rooney does that quite well user added image

I bet you would love to have him in your side at the moment, whether he can speak well or not!!!!!

cheers

Rich
# 197 22-06-2004 , 11:07 AM
Kevin
give rooney 3 years and he will be like owen..

remember a few years ago it was owen the wonder boy? now he is the scape goat.

as soon as rooney is on 100k a week and then starts to grow up and think about football intead of enjoying it like he does now - he also will crack.

sad but true as he is atm the most exciting footballer around

# 198 22-06-2004 , 11:12 AM
Subscriber
Kev is totally on the money with his statement. Figo was the same way. Also that new kid Ronaldo is impressing many people but when he is 20 and making 100k that will all change.

# 199 22-06-2004 , 11:12 AM
Kevin

Originally posted by train_ucl
PLEASE england, LOOOOOSE ... you got so dumb players, i don´t wanna hear ANY interview with them again ...

lol in german Tv the moderator said after an interview with rooney: "For explanation: this was english" ... lol
i would love to see portugal in the finals ...

....comming from a bitter german :p

# 200 22-06-2004 , 11:20 AM
Subscriber
Yeah I know what you mean about rooney, I can def see him eating a few pies and piling on the pounds!! Got to hope he stays with everton for longer, although the chance is small, at least moyes seems the type of person to not let this fame get to his young head!!

cheers

Rich
# 201 22-06-2004 , 06:36 PM
user title spammer
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by train_ucl
PLEASE england, LOOOOOSE ... you got so dumb players, i don´t wanna hear ANY interview with them again ...

lol in german Tv the moderator said after an interview with rooney: "For explanation: this was english" ... lol
i would love to see portugal in the finals ...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....comming from a bitter german

yes, a bit bitter ... but i don´t care that much about soccer anyway and have no problems with england ... but i can´t stand this type of player like beckham ... they should not forget they are JUST soccer-players and are not meant to be top-models ... user added image

but i must admit, rooney has a certain magic ... user added image

# 202 22-06-2004 , 06:43 PM
Subscriber
rooney has one of the best kicks Ive seen in awhile. I kind hope he looses that magic foot against the portuguese on Thursday!!

# 203 22-06-2004 , 07:37 PM
Subscriber
Italy is on it's way out!!!------------------------>>

grrrr
# 204 22-06-2004 , 07:40 PM
Subscriber
Rooney is excellent but I have a feeling it will be flash in the pan.
Kevin is right on the ball regarding Owen.

I do think for some reason that Ronaldo will offer more as a whole in later years as well.

roach105- Figo was good for quiet a while. He was not flash in the pan. Even now he is not an average player although I can't stand the fat f**k anymore :-)

Did anyone catch posh spice powdering her nose during the match. She is so trash!!!

grrrr
# 205 22-06-2004 , 07:46 PM
Subscriber
Ronaldo plays exactly how figo used to play. I remember whatching figo back when he played for Sporting and the moves are all alike.

I still think Figo is great but he has lost the flare and the beautiful playes he used to make.

Italy down 1 -0 on a penalty. Questionable. but the Italian guy should noy have his hand on the opposing team in the box like that.

# 206 22-06-2004 , 08:25 PM
Kevin
just look at that italian go down like he has been shot - gets the free kick and he is wanting to get back on asap!

I hope they go out now as I hate this crap!

# 207 22-06-2004 , 08:36 PM
Kevin
2-2 with sweden - seeya italy user added image

# 208 22-06-2004 , 08:36 PM
Kevin
lol he scores but thinks he has got them through but they are out LOL - dam tough luck dudes

# 209 22-06-2004 , 08:39 PM
Kevin
hmmm yep denmark / sweden holding hands... the only result that could push italy out (*2-2) and they get it!

funny that hey?

# 210 22-06-2004 , 08:46 PM
Subscriber
Well if it was not for the 5 minute extra time in the Italy match the score would have stayed 1:1 ;-)

Anyway Italy played like big girls and they deserve to GO---->

I think I will be happy with any team that wins now apart from France.

Well done Denmark and Sweden. I am sure it was NOT!!! fixed.
Plus even if it was Italy has done same lot of times themselves ;-)
Poetic justice LOL!!!

I wonder if Italian newspapers will talk about it being fixed or concentrate on the reality of their team being SHIT!!!

So many small nations have the chance to finally win something!!!

grrrr