Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 136 24-08-2005 , 10:37 AM
sorry to burst your bubble, but anything made in PLE can't be used in the full versions. At least not official and/or legally.

# 137 24-08-2005 , 03:19 PM
Subscriber

that sucks

awwwwww...that sux. It will be a long while before i can afford the software. Oh well.

# 138 24-08-2005 , 05:53 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
Yeah, but the old boss tryed it without success.

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

Tibia is the best MMORPG that i've ever seen...xD
# 139 27-08-2005 , 09:55 PM
Subscriber
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............

THIS PLACE DIE OR SOMETHIN ??? lol

Aim:Nshad BB Court
msn:nothinbutchains@hotmail.com
# 140 28-08-2005 , 02:03 AM
Subscriber

good news for badtertle

in about a month i should be officially enrolled in a film degree program and will order 7.0 unlimited w/ academic licence, so as long as the short wont make any money, i can help with some of the minor modeling.

# 141 28-08-2005 , 01:10 PM
Subscriber
.........i already have 7.0 unlimited, lol

# 142 28-08-2005 , 03:56 PM
Hey, can I try to be in this? I have 6.5 full and I'm ok... not too bad, but not great either user added image

# 143 28-08-2005 , 07:56 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
Well, everybody can enter here...you two, Matt an' Tertle.

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 144 03-09-2005 , 02:00 AM
Is this still going to take place? It seems to have died down quite fast.

Nobody felt like avenging your death. Sorry.
# 145 03-09-2005 , 03:12 PM
I'm waiting to know what this is all aboot and what we are gonna do with it.

Cheers, user added image
,Matt user added image

# 146 03-09-2005 , 09:53 PM
Well, now here is the idea: JET RACIN'!!!!

It's the most likely idea...we must start it now...

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 147 03-09-2005 , 11:13 PM
Subscriber
ok, id like to ask if im co-captain of this ?? since i came up with the idea?? plz, its up to total cookie, cuz he started this thread and idea..., if im co-captain, i can get everyone to participate, with everyone satisfied, and we can have a huge jet racing episode lenght movie, maybe less to 15 minutes, hopefully not any lower, and we get someone with such a computer that can render a film this long, and then we can cry watchin our work, lol

# 148 03-09-2005 , 11:22 PM
Hmmmm...alrightuser added image , your idea's vry acceptable, and you are now co-leader of here...

Note:lol, very nervous thought.

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 149 04-09-2005 , 02:16 PM
Subscriber
ALRIGHTY, LETS GET THE PARTY STARTED!!

alright, we need a couple of ppl to do lakes, mountains, desserts, oceans, etc....those will be the earth modelers, we need couple of ppl to do buildings, for the building modelers, we need a group of ppl who have experience in modeling characters, as realistic as possible to ur ability, for the character modelers, and we will need upt to 20 ppl for the jet modeling, and btw, its no ordinary jet, it has to be futuristic...thats it for the modelers, we need animators for the jets, the character movement, the talking, we need dynamics, for explosions, water splashes. etc. we need ppl who have many many sound effects for the sound effects, duh, we need ppl who can do lighting very well, hopefully from the noob and norm winnners of the lighting challenge, and lastly, we need a few ppl, to draw out a plot of this film, i shall start out the topic, its gonna be a huge jet race tournament, and this should have a little plot...

# 150 04-09-2005 , 07:52 PM
Wow, metal, u said all that I wanted to...lol...

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list