Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 06-08-2019 , 01:34 AM

Rig/ Geometry separate as I scroll timeline

Hey all,
I need help with my character. The character is rigged, skinned, and ready for animation. I blocked in a few key poses for the animation. However, when I scrub the timeline after a few frames, the rig and Geo separate (not in the way double transformation kind of way). The rig moves and updates as I scroll the timeline, but the geometry remains frozen in a particular pose after 3 or 4 frames as if it had never been skinned. I thought it might be a skinning issue, but I checked the Hypergraph and the skin cluster is still connected to the geometry. My gut tells me it's a graphics card issue, because the the geometry has alot of poly's, but I updated the drivers on my graphics card and I still have the same problem. Any help would be appreciated.